Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Water theme winners

Hi everyone - thank you so much for all of your lovely entries to my water themed challenge. As always I'm so glad random.org chooses the winner, it was tough enough picking a top three !

And the winner is - No. 37 Carol !
 
Well done - if you Email Zoe at zoechaos@icloud.com she'll organise getting your prize sent !

Now for the more tricky part - after much deliberation here are my top three -

No2  - Faye
Gorgeous, bright cheery tag - reminds me of childhood holidays by the sea


No 16 Viv
A perfect male, water themed card


No 40 - karen P
Love the feathering round these hearts created by spraying with water

Congratulations everyone, please copy your top 3 or winner badges from our side bar - and don't forget you still have another week to enter Annie's Ribbon and Lace challenge  - Esther xx


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me in your Top 3! congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well thank you so much! Will be adding the badge to my blog with a lot of pride xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lucky me!!! Congrats to the top 3 - all very very gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment. We love to hear what you think please tell us how you like it here and how you would improve it.