Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Color Challenge

Hi all you crafty geniuses!  I am so excited today to be posting my first challenge for the Craft-Room!  Before I get to my theme, I would like to thank all of you for joining us for Annie's first Ribbon and Lace Challenge.  What a fantastic theme!  I don't envy her having to pick winners from all the gorgeous entries.

I don't know about all of you, but  in Minnesota winter has been long, incredibly COLD, and gloomy.  I felt we needed a challenge that would inspire some beautiful spring creations for us to enjoy.  If you have visited my blog, you know how much I love pink, and so I had to include some of that as well.  Without further ado, here is a spring color challenge! Use the  colors below in combination to create your hearts desire. 

We are sponsored this week by the wonderful Stamp Addicts.  Click on the link to see all of the amazing stamping products they have available.



Lastly remember to check out the pesky rules to make sure your project qualifies for the challenge.

Our DT has made some beautiful inspiration to get your creative mojo going for this fortnight.  Visit all of their blogs and leave a little love!  Thank you for joining us, and happy crafting!



Zoe


Taking a break this challenge,




Esther
Using Stamp Addicts Floral Bloom stamp


Click on the InLinkz button to link up your challenge project.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and great inspiration from the teams work.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Spring is in the air! Will try to do something flashy!
    Beautiful samples from the DT members as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects by the DT. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such wonderful colours to play with. Great projects from the DT, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment. We love to hear what you think please tell us how you like it here and how you would improve it.