Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Make a Tag Winners

Hi everyone, Hazel here with my top three Tag entries. I'd like to thank everyone that entered the challenge, your entries were fabulous. Here's my top three in no particular order.

No 16 Butterfly I love everything about this vintage tag.

No 42 Janet Great background  and I love the image with his sparkly fairy lights.

No 68 Chandana The beautiful quilling looks wonderful against the black background.

Please take your top three badge from the sidebar.

The winner of the challenge [I used Random.org] is

No 80 Stephanie

Congratulations Stephanie, please email Zoe to claim your prize and please take your winners badge from the sidebar. 


2 comments:

  1. Thnks I m thrilled its an honour.Congratulations to Stephanie,Janet and butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - I really loved making the Toys tag, so I'm thrilled that it's been honoured!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment. We love to hear what you think please tell us how you like it here and how you would improve it.